Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

A Short ME...

Who Am I at Present?
I am still a simple Human Being, all-time motivated. Strong interpersonal & communication skills with ability to adapt to various working conditions. Proven abilities at new tasks handling. Good logic solving capability. Expertise in Siemens Automation systems & troubleshooting.
My Background:
Born in a Hindu Vaishnav Family in Nadiad at 4 a.m. in the early cold winter morning. Stayed in the quarters provided by the company in which father worked. Born & brought up there in Nadiad, my birthplace. Completed schooling in St. Anne's High School up to 10th Standard. Then after went to New English School, the only itself amongst the English Medium School for Science Students in our city. After 12th, I did B.Sc. for four-five months so as to pass my spare time till the start of my Diploma (on 12th basis) in I&C Engg. in Ahmedabad. Completed my Diploma Engineering; on the basis of which got admission in Degree Engineering in Surat. Completed Bachelors in Engineering & was selected in Cotmac Electronics, Surat in Campus Interview & started job on the very third day after my final exams.

As a child, I was very active & took participation in every possible field in our society, schools & other activity centers too, although sometimes very shy. I always stood within first five ranks in school. Also always stood first in the extra curricular activities. I participated in games such as Cricket tournaments, Table-Tennis Tournaments, Badminton Tournaments, Cycling Tournaments, Chess Tournaments, Carom Tournaments and all fun games.  Participated in activities like Playing & Dancing in Garba (Gujarati Traditional festival), Solo-dance, Group Dance, Acts (Plays) - Solo & Group, Fancy-dress competition, drawing & painting & the list goes on. Mostly won in all the above lists every time and every year...

Also won prizes in Effective Public Speaking. I know swimming, skating but it was a long time before i skate. Enjoyed playing video-games & all the  Desi(regional) games in spare time. I like reading & poetry. I have my self made poems with me; limited to my near &  dear ones.

I have a big family & am brought up with very religious & family-oriented surroundings. As a child, I was very short-tempered person, made grimace now & then to show unsatisfactory or sad mood. I had many problems with my self-respect which mattered the most to me. I never ate much vegetables, rice & Dal in my food, although never left anything uneaten in my dish. Handled with royalty, as of enough sisters to take care, concern & give infinite love for me. Being a very contented, obedient & satisfactory person, I never demanded anything from parents unless needed to breath. Always wanted to achieve everything on self-efforts & not on the parents basis or anyone Else's help. Very less talking & more thinking & observation was the basic-fundamentals of my life. I was really a simple & innocent person, unknown from the cruelty & the ongoing trends of the real world; so-called the Modern World.
Now that, I grown-up; many things changed. I had to stay in hostel for my further studies. I came in contact with many different people. I had made many friends due to my friendly & outspoken nature (Which is Changed as to my childhoods nature comparison). I really had many best friends. Came to my help whenever I really needed them. Now I can't say that I too came to their help even without them asking to me, you got to understand this. :-)  I realized what people really wants, how they behave to achieve that, what they said & what they really meant, what they thought. In short, I came in touch with the real world. I started to observe & analyze more & more people as I came in touch of them & now I believe no-one can steal/betray me with the ability to scan the person on the very first sight & get the whole bio-data of the same. Passed under many circumstances & tried to learn/take self-decision apart from childhood decisions like even asking parents for toilet permission sometimes. :-)   which my father always keeps on insisting to practice.

Now, I am a working professional with all the family expectations (which are so least that I can tell its ZERO), my self expectations & desires (which makes full of bucket), striving to fulfill them & make everyone happy by my respective contribution of love/rights towards them.

I never prefer Allopathic medicines as they do not serve to cure the diseases but temporarily relieve from the same. I prefer Ayurvedic Medicines as they are slow but cure from the base & gives very very few chances to the disease to return back. Also if taken wrong one or half-the-course, it does not cause any side-effects as is the case in Anti-biotic. It preserves our ancient natureopathy too. This I have said here to keep you healthy too, for your benefit.

And this is what I am..............

No comments:

Post a Comment